We empower women through integral pieces of a support system to overcome poverty and gender inequalities. It is a referral center that connects women and the family to important service providers in the areas of health, advocacy, economics, and legal aid.
It is a place where children develop skills and a new mindset for life.
Promoting gender equality and respect for every member of the family, helping to raise strong – united families and the social development of Montero, Bolivia.
- Discovering passions and talents,
- Breaking silence and building bridges towards empowering, inclusion, awareness and healing.
- Creating opportunities focusing on children and women.
A new generation of empowered women and men, breaking the chain of poverty, sexual violence, and gender stereotypes, to improve their quality of life and contribute to the development of Bolivia.
- Towards equality and social change.
- Transformation from inside, restoring self-respect.
- Developing new talents, passion, and mindset.
- Empowerment: Assisting our beneficiaries to break the chain of poverty, sexual violence, and gender inequality.
- Creativity: Boosting to develop new talents and creativeness.
- Equity: Identifying the problem to reduce the gaps between the beneficiaries.
- Integration: Allowing the beneficiaries to speak their voice and feel part of the family and the community.
- Transformation: Guiding the beneficiaries to heal, transform and transcend their unresolved circumstances.