Centro Colibrí, a space that promotes social development of Montero. A place that promotes gender equality and respect for every member of the family but especially females. Helping to raise strong and united families. It is a place where children develop skills and a new mindset for life. A space to empower women through integral pieces of a support system to overcome poverty and gender inequalities. It is a referral center that connects women and the family to important service providers in the areas of health, advocacy, economics, and legal aid.
– Discovering passions and talents,
– Breaking silence and building bridges towards empowering, inclusion, awareness and healing.
– Creating opportunities focusing on children and women.
A new generation of empowered women and men, breaking the chain of poverty, sexual violence, and gender stereotypes, to improve their quality of life and contribute to the development of Bolivia.
– Towards equality and social change.
– Transformation from inside, restoring self-respect.
– Developing new talents, passion, and mindset.
– Empowerment: Assisting our beneficiaries to break the chain of poverty, sexual violence, and gender inequality.
– Creativity: Boosting to develop new talents and creativeness.
– Equity: Identifying the problem to reduce the gaps between the beneficiaries.
– Integration: Allowing the beneficiaries to speak their voice and feel part of the family and the community.
– Transformation: Guiding the beneficiaries to heal, transform and to transcend their unresolved circumstances.